IDC reported 40 percent of companies will restructure work models to support a hybrid workforce.
Many organisations assume they have already adopted hybrid models, however global communication technology leader Poly suggests there is still a way to go for businesses to slipstream long-term efficiency, and remote engagement.
While businesses transform, redesign, reinvent and respond to modern workforce needs, Poly is paving the way with solutions that expand technology investments and create enhanced human connection and enterprise-grade experiences for remote and in-office employees.
Laurence Green, Business Unit Manager at Dicker Data said, “As digital, hybrid and distributed workforces accelerate, employee motivation, collaboration, teamship and productivity are the catalyst to competitive edge and long-term business success. As Australia’s leading Poly distributor, Dicker Data empower partners to build leading-edge hybrid workforces with future-proof strategies. Leveraging Poly’s unified communication solutions and technology, partners can meet the holistic needs of the modern workforce from instant connectivity to individual working styles and work-life balance.”
Poly’s Hybrid Working: Creating the “next normal” report suggested 85 percent of businesses believe greater flexibility increases productivity and encourages the adoption of hybrid models.
Kashnee Pillay, Inside Channel Account Manager at Poly said “The next normal is all about reinventing workspaces to accommodate the hybrid and flexible work style for every employee. With the right solutions, organisations can rally a collaborative environment, drive productivity, and retain culture to make employee work lives manageable, engaging and rewarding.”
Here’s how Dicker Data helps partners get hybrid ready with Poly.
The next normal hybrid meeting room is all about clarity
McKinsey reported 90 percent of organisations will adopt combined remote and on-site workplaces. This requires IT leaders to equip businesses with the best hybrid, future-driven strategies that embrace innovative technology, and ultimate meeting experiences from anywhere.
While the purpose of the traditional office is to drive collaboration and culture, today video conferencing has become the new face-to-face interaction. Dicker Data’s Poly experts and dedicated UC team build ‘next normal’ meeting room solutions customised to a workspace, ensuring your customers access quality audio, visual and voice capabilities essential for quality engagement and meeting experiences. From group to personal video conferencing solutions, Poly’s series include:
- Poly Studio: premium USB video bar built for small rooms and includes, high range microphone pickup, built-in camera frames, NoiseBlock technology, centralised management, and high-scale deployments.
- Poly Studio X: including X30 for huddle and small rooms, the X50 for small and medium sized rooms, and the Z70 for large meeting rooms. These deliver through all-in-one video bars, built-in cloud video services and wireless content sharing and collaboration from personal devices into the meeting room.
- Poly G7500 modular: combines video conferencing and content sharing with ultra-HD clarity. The G7500 is the system for choice, with the flexibility to select the right camera or audio options for your meeting space.
- Poly Studio P Series: including P5 Webcam, P15 Personal Video Bar and P21 Personal Meeting Display are designed for personal video devices. With robust cloud management with Poly lens, superior cameras, incredible audio and distraction-eliminating technology.
Complementing video, Poly’s voice collaboration solutions are designed to boost employee morale and empower hybrid teams to contribute to meetings and work together through enterprise-grade audio, reliable sound, sleek design, and reduced interruptions.
- Poly’s IP conference phones with built-in audio and the best seller Poly Trio series C60, 8800, 8500 and 8300, turn any room into a professional-sounding space.
- Poly’s Sync range accelerate sound from good, to remarkable. The USB/Bluetooth speakerphones drive flexibility from on-the-road calls to at-your-desk collaboration, including:
- Sync 20 for personal and hybrid scenarios
- Sync 40 for huddle workspaces
- Sync 60 for conference rooms
Quality hybrid meetings with fit-for purpose solutions
By 2022, 25-30 percent will work-from-home multiple-days-a-week. What was once seen as a temporary home set-up, is now required to be a fully equipped and fit-for-purpose workspace, with leading-edge technology.
Poly understands that quality sound is vital for successful meetings. Dicker Data distributes Poly’s entire commercial headset range, fitting for hybrid and universal environments. Using the latest technology to deliver enterprise-grade audio, clarity, all-day comfort, and limit distraction for personal and professional lifestyles, Poly’s headsets empower human connection, from anywhere.
- Poly Voyager: leverages acoustic performance to offer multi-device, wireless Bluetooth connectivity, pro-grade sound and durability with call control, noise cancellation and hearing protection.
- Poly Blackwire: offers multiple corded UC devices to ensure budget friendly audio and meeting reliability. These include the 3300 Series instant USB connectivity on any device, the 5200 ergonomically designed long-wear headsets series and the premium 8225 UC which distraction-minimisation capabilities.
- Poly Encorepro: designed specifically for call centre workers, features all-day comfort, superior audio quality, control, and compatibility with third-party voice platforms.
- Poly Savi: offers DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) headsets for best-in-class sound, security, long-range connectivity, and hands-free mobility. The Savi 8200 enables convenient conferencing and three connectivity on up to two devices.
To compliment Poly’s Headset range, Dicker Data stocks over 200 headset accessories from ear cushions, adaptors and headbands to batteries and carry cases.
Built in native experiences reducing customer costs and IT complexity
As employee work patterns change, the focus is on creating hybrid spaces with human-first, flexible and high-performance experiences. Poly solutions feature built-in native software, seamlessly integrating with exiting customer platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams. This instantly connects teams in personal or group meetings with ultimate clarity and collaboration capabilities. While cost-effective for customers, this also simplifies deployment and set-up for IT managers.
Through Dicker Data, partners can further enhance hybrid meetings from LG Commercial Displays, Atdec wall mounts, to the Barco ClickShare Conference solution. Barco ClickShare Conference enables customers to wireless connect to a meeting room, Poly Studio (or other USB conferencing device) which enables Bring Your Own Meeting. Making the meeting room compatible with whatever UC service your laptop is running. The Poly Studio USB video bar integrated with Barco’s ClickShare Conference system means teams instantly start collaborating at the click of a button.
Dicker Data and Poly are reshaping the modern workforce, equipping partners with industry leading collaboration and communication solutions.