Are you looking for your next opportunity? Every now and then most of us find we need a change, whether we’re identifying our next career move or navigating a fresh start.
Our Volume team is looking to hire a new Solution Architect to join our innovative team. We’re looking for an innovative individual who will contribute positively to the work place morale and proactively undertake their responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide Dell solutions relevant to the customer’s or reseller’s requirements based on best-practises
- Understand the customer’s or reseller’s business objectives, their requirements and challenges, and add value by designing and promoting Dell solutions.
- Ensure resellers are enabled with the appropriate skills and tools to drive Dell business growth
- Provide expert knowledge and advice to the Dell and Dicker Data team to promote Dell solutions.
- Provide customer service and sales support for resellers and end users
- Present a professional image at all times to resellers and end users
- Acquire and maintain relevant Certifications as deemed necessary by Dell including TA
- Develop strong product and solutions knowledge of all technologies within the Dell portfolio
- Take all reasonably practicable steps to maintain the health and safety of yourself and others, and to minimise risks
- Follow Dicker Data’s policies, procedures and reasonable instructions at all times
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Field Technical and Pre-Sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good administrative skills and business writing skills
- Sales background and skills
- General industry experience
- General business knowledge and business acumen
- Good presentation skills and/or experience
- In-depth product knowledge preferable
- Intermediate MS Office Applications
Does this sound like the opportunity for you?
If you've read this job advert and you tick all (or most) of the boxes please email your CV and resume to Richard Harri firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 28th February 2021