Modern Workplace Business Development Manager
In this specialist role, we are looking for a team player who is a strong communicator with B2B sales experience within a cloud or channel environment. Is quick to adapt to change and can help partners build capabilities to promote, sell and deploy Microsoft Productivity solutions in the New Zealand market.
Our BDM (Modern Workplace) will focus on building out the Microsoft Productivity business through our Partner channel, supporting them wherever they are in their Cloud transformation journey.
The key purpose of the role is to build, develop and go deep with key Partners around the Modern Workplace offerings. While identifying market opportunities and finding partners with huge growth potential and helping them build profitable MSP businesses through the adoption of Microsoft Modern Workplace offerings, through modern deployment and management techniques and services.
Our Dicker Data Microsoft Business Unit is a close-knit team, with one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry. Our team culture has been built around the team, ensuring that we pull together to get everyone over the line. However, we do not tolerate slackers and everyone is expected to pull their weight. Specialists are tasked with growth segments.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on customer strategy, account planning, service delivery and reporting on sales activities as required.
- Initiate relationships with new Cloud partners cultivating trusted long-term relationships with key stakeholders to generate opportunities for partner recruitment and enablement.
- Identifying new partners/channels and identify key products and solutions that we can help support their growth.
- Develop and initiate sales strategies that will create sustainable and profitable long-term relationships through strategic account analysis, effective customer profiling and action planning.
- Manage partners through seamless customer service, including collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Consult with the wider team to execute marketing, training, and promotional activity across accounts where you believe best return on investment will come from.
- Become a thought leader in Cloud and provide the necessary guidance to resellers about profitability of Cloud and digital transformation. Joining Cloud and MSP user groups to understand their challenges and frustrations. Be their advocate and remove those obstacles to help them grow and prosper.
Experience• Demonstrated experience in a similar business development role with channel experience, software license subscription, cloud computing or service provider business models
• Proven track record of building net new business and maximising relationships
• A good understanding of key partner relationships (Microsoft)
• Previous experience in enabling a channel to deliver on Vendor outcomes.
Professional Training and Certification
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (or can achieve within the first 90 days)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Competency Licensing, SAM, MS900 (optional)
- Desirable: Productivity related certifications
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you?
If you've read this job advert and you tick all (or most) of the boxes please email your CV/resume to Josh Te Hira firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 19th March 2021