Are you looking for your next opportunity? Every now and then most of us find we need a change, whether we’re identifying our next career move or navigating a fresh start.
Our Volume team is looking to hire a new Key Account Support to join our innovative team. We’re looking for an innovative individual who will contribute positively to the work place morale and proactively undertake their responsibilities. This position has a customer focus. processing customer orders, calling out to customers to reinforce promotions, and taking calls from customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing inbound reseller requests including product quotations, query resolution, ETA, RMA follow up and accurately processing customer orders
- Ensure coverage of the phone and sales email queue
- Updating CRM to ensure that the correct contacts within the customer are stored in Pronto
- Proactive account management including building, developing and maintaining accounts assigned
- Outbound calls to reinforce Dicker Data promotions and to increase the active customer base.
- Acquire and maintain vendor Sales Certifications as required
- Be the central point of management for reseller requirements within Dicker Data
- Attend reseller and vendor social and training events
- Present a professional image at all times to resellers and vendors
- Follow Dicker Data’s policies, procedures and reasonable instructions at all times..
- Contribute positively to work place morale
- Ensure the security and proper use of Dicker Data’s assets.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers and suppliers and other Dicker Data staff at all times.
- Perform any other reasonable and lawful duties that may be required, dependent upon the needs or demand of the company.
- Project a professional image when representing Dicker Data.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Great attention to detail combined with accuracy, punctuality and reliability
- Proactive with a great phone manner
- Sales skills
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Ability to communicate and liaise with all levels of customer and supplier contacts.
- Professional, helpful and efficient manner.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you?
If you've read this job advert and you tick all (or most) of the boxes please email your CV and resume to Richard Harri firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 28th February 2021