An exciting opportunity exists for an Inside Sales Representative working within the Sales team at Dicker Data. The Inside Sale Rep role supports the activity of the Account Managers and Business Development Managers to help maximize sales, quoting, and order placement. Our culture encourages team growth and success, we understand the importance of hiring the right people to make a great team and to optimize their drive to get the job done.
Dicker Data is an Australian owned and operated ASX listed (ASX: DDR) company with a positive family-centric culture and a long-standing record of gender equality and diversity. Don't miss this opportunity to become a vital member of our innovative, passionate, and growing team!
What you will do in this role:
- Provide customer service and sales support to Dicker Data Account Managers and Resellers
- Liaise with Resellers on a regular basis to build strong working relationships with your customer portfolio
- Proactively work with resellers to generate sales
- Achieve/Exceed Sales targets provided
- Be the central point of contact for Reseller requirements within Dicker Data
- Process quotes and product recommendations to the Reseller channel
- Provide support to colleagues in a team environment
- Develop and maintain strong product and process knowledge of all Dicker Data vendors
- Acquire and maintain vendor Sales Certifications as required
- Present a professional image at all times to Resellers and Vendors
- Take all reasonably practicable steps to maintain the health and safety of yourself and others, and to minimise risks
- Follow Dicker Data's policies, procedures, and reasonable instructions at all times
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Proactive orientation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to provide sales advice for a range of products and services
- Ability to manage and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency
- IT industry experience is preferred
- IT qualification preferred
This is an 8 month fixed contract position to assist with maternity leave cover, it will initially be based in Mt Wellington, and is expected to relocate to Parnell in March 2022. At Dicker Data, we embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds. If this role sounds like you please apply.
Only those with the legal right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.
Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Apply here!