Are you looking for your next opportunity? Every now and then most of us find we need a change, whether we’re identifying our next career move or navigating a fresh start.
Based in Auckland, an exciting opportunity exists for a sophisticated and intuitive Business Development Manager to join the Volume Team representing Lenovo ISG (Infrastructure Solutions Group - server, storage, server and storage options and SPAC warranty) business reporting to the Business & Channel Manager – Lenovo ISG. Immersed in our vibrant and dynamic culture, your role will be essential in making sure that a good vendor relationship is maintained. You will also demonstrate your unparalleled initiative by reviewing any issues, opportunities and plans. You will hit the ground running as a brand ambassador with a passion for service excellence, where challenging daily tasks await and endless opportunities abound.
About the role
- Manage relationships and work closely with our top reseller partners
- Build relationships with accounts currently using competitive products and assist them in converting to Lenovo ISG solutions
- Create and manage pipeline forecasting by week, month, quarter
- Develop effective business communications/relationships with other key managers and individuals within Lenovo
- Use intellect, energy and perceptive skills to recognise relevant business opportunities, to select the appropriate channel and have the presence, personal credibility and experience to negotiate effectively at the most senior levels in major accounts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed
Skills and Experience
- An impressive record of success in selling infrastructure, server, storage and networking technology solutions
- Experience in a multi-channel selling environment.
- Very strong personal credibility.
- 5+ years of selling into the reseller community
- Proven successful experience operating independently of immediate supervision.
- Consistent record of achievement of personal business targets.
- Record of success at building long-term business relationships and with business interaction at low to senior levels.
- Hands-on style.
- Excellent presentation as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Able to concentrate on the important, not just the urgent. However, this person must also be able to manage multiple engagements concurrently.
- Must be pro-active and not simply reactive.
Benefits and perks
- Health insurance for you and your family
- $50 per month towards your broadband connection
- $200 per month towards mobile phone provision and calls
- Staff cafeteria with complimentary breakfast cereal, toast, jams, fresh fruit and soup
- Active social club with weekly Friday drinks
Does this sound like an opportunity for you?
If you've read this job advert and you tick all (or most) of the boxes please apply here:
Applications close 25th June 2021