Are you looking for your next opportunity? Every now and then most of us find we need a change, whether we’re identifying our next career move or navigating a fresh start.
Our Enterprise team is looking to hire a new Assistant Product Manager to join our innovative team. We’re looking for an innovative individual who will contribute positively to the work place morale and proactively undertake their responsibilities.
Scope of Position
This is a first response position that encompasses a range of responsibilities, including;
- Management of inbound reseller/vendor requests, which may include; Product quotation, Queries resolution, including general information, ETA, RMA request and follow-up, Orders processing requests
- Management of the Dicker Data Sales phone queue
- Management of the Dicker Data sales email queue
- This position also covers resolving internal customer order queries or escalations, and working with the respective Sales team member/s to provide customers/staff with a resolution in a timely manner.
- The relationships built via the phone and email contact will result in the sales of Dicker Data's products and services to the reseller channel and in turn the end-user environment.
Who are we looking for?
An ideal candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge and/or experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good administrative skills
- General industry experience
- Excellent presentation skills and/or experience
- Knowledge of networking and products preferred
Primary Duties Include
- Build and maintain relationships with Reseller contacts on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a high level of initiative and enthusiasm and ensure a professional and helpful manner at all times.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of features and benefits of the products that Dicker Data distributes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Resellers which covers all levels of people within the Account in order to develop a long term profitable relationship.
- Assist in growing business.
- Provide quotations on request using Dicker Data website quoting tool.
- Consult with the respective Sales team member/s for any negotiated pricing requirements
- Monitor opportunities registered on our website and work with/assist respective Sales team member to win these opportunities.
- Determine opportunities for new product ranges and work with Sales team with strategy to market.
Customer Service and Internal Escalations:
- Resolve customer order issues including escalated problem orders by working with the Sales and Operations departments.
- Ensure that escalated orders are resolved in a timely manner.
- Offer consultation or advise on solutions Dicker Data product range in conjunction with Product Managers or Business Development Managers, where necessary.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you?
If you've read this job advert and you tick all (or most) of the boxes please email your CV and resume to Lisa Muir email@example.com
Applications close 31st January 2021